Ok, we’re going to level with you. This sauce is so unbelievably good you won’t be able to stop thinking about it. It’s creamy; it’s flavorful and it’s even got a little kick to it. Try it and see if you can stop yourself from eating it by the spoonful.
Green Sauce with Jalapenos
1 cup parsley & cilantro, combined
1 jalapeno, ribs & seeds removed
2 cloves garlic
½ cup raw unsalted pistachios
1 tsp coarse sea salt
½ cup water
Juice of 1 lime
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 dropperful coriander oil
Directions: Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Use on salads, lunch bowls, sandwiches or anything else that could use a little oomph.
Hey, guess what? It’s not only delicious; it’s good for you too:
- Avocados are rich in vitamins C, E, K, B5 and B6, potassium and fiber. They lower blood pressure, assist gut health, lower cholesterol and are loaded with powerful antioxidants that are good for eye health.
- Garlic contains nutrients like manganese and vitamins A and B6. Benefits of garlic include immune system support, improving blood pressure and balancing cholesterol levels. Garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pistachios can decrease the amount of LDL cholesterol in your blood. The antioxidants, phytosterols and unsaturated fats in these nuts help to promote a healthy heart. Pistachios contain high amounts of copper that help with iron absorption from food sources. They are also a good source of dietary fiber, which helps with digestion.
- Jalapenos contain a chemical known as capsaicin, which is what gives this pepper its bite. It also supports weight loss and is commonly found in many weight loss supplements. Jalapenos are anti-inflammatory, helping ease aches and pains as well as headaches. Jalapenos are also full of flavonoids and vitamins A and C, which help to lower blood pressure.
- Panaseeda™ Coriander Oil offers strong support to the digestive system, aiding indigestion, upset stomach and nausea. Antioxidants, phytonutrients, minerals and vitamins in coriander help support your immune system and healthy cholesterol balance.
What are you going to put it on? Leave us a comment!