Chia Seed Oil (207ml) Cold Pressed
“Chia” means strength, and historically, ancient Mesoamerican cultures included the tiny black and white chia seeds in their diets as an energy booster.
Andreas’ Chia Seed Oil is made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Chia Seeds.
Chia seed oil is a versatile ingredient that’s used in the skincare industry as a potent anti-aging ingredient, as well as an edible and delicious alternative to olive oil in kitchens worldwide.
Chia Seed Oil is particularly rich in omega-3 in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), omega-6, and smaller amounts of other healthy fats, such as oleic acid and stearic acid.
Along with its topical application, a diet high in these fats is linked to a healthier skin membrane, protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays, and better skin hydration, which reduces the appearance of fine lines.
It’s very rich in ALA, a plant-based omega-3 fat that your body doesn’t make and must obtain through food.
ALA helps create two other omega-3s known as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are associated with improved heart health.
Chia Seed Oil Benefits:
- Can prevent premature skin aging
- Chia seed oil is high in omega-3 and omega-6
- Rich in omega-3 in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
- Reduces frizzy hair
- Promotes shiny hair
- May improve heart health
- May support brain health
- Can be applied topically or orally
- Linked to a healthier skin membrane
- Provides protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays
- Linked to better skin hydration
- Rich in ALA, a plant-based omega-3 fat that your body doesn’t make
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1-3 teaspoons daily
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- For a deep sleep take 1 tablespoon before bed
- Try adding 1tbsp to smoothies or salads
- 100% Organic Chia Seed Oil, Absolutely Nothing Else!
- Chia Seed Oil made via our Unique Cold Press Technology using Certified Organic, Non-GMO Chia Seeds
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, known as Miron or Violet glass, is deeply coloured and almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here:
What are seed oils? Should they be cold pressed?
Visit our sister site Andreas Seed Oils Europe
Learn more about Activation Europe