Milk Thistle Oil (100ml) Cold Pressed
Our Organic Milk Thistle Seed Oil (Silybum marianum) is a mildly nutty seed oil. It has natural Antioxodants and anti-inflammatory properties.
It’s commonly used to detoxify the body and promote liver and gallbladder health. The benefits are widely researched and well-documented. The oil is primarily known for its essential fatty acids.
Maintaining healthy levels of fatty acids supports your body’s natural responses to inflammation, stiffness, and helps keep your circulatory system strong.
Milk Thistle Seed Oil Benefits:
- Promote cell growth and regeneration
- Help calm seasonal allergies
- Promote gallbladder health
- Encourage healthier skin
- Aids blood sugar balance
- Excellent Liver support
- Support natural detox
- Support your kidneys
- Hormone support
- Aids digestion
- Ease heartburn
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1/2 a teaspoon twice daily
- You can also blend it with your favorite juice or water
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Organic Milk Thistle Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Milk Thistle Seeds
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, known as Miron or Violet glass, is deeply coloured and almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here: