Black Cumin Seed Oil (207ml) – Cold Pressed
Black Cumin Seed Oil has, for many centuries been used as a spice in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine.
These small black seeds contain over 100 chemical compounds, with many more still unidentified. Cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.
Black Cumin Seed Oil Benefits:
- Antioxidant rich
- Boosts the immune system
- Defends against harmful cells
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Fights Fungal and Candida infections
- Promotes weight management, boosts metabolism
- Supports reduction of antibodies in auto-immune challenges
- Strengthens the liver and helps it filter toxins from the body
- Contains strong antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal properties
- Support for Diabetics -improved insulin utilization and sensitivity
- Supports the cardiovascular system -Balances cholesterol & regulates blood pressure
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain and may reduce symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Supports Healthy Lung Function -helps to clear the lungs & alleviate symptoms of Asthma and bronchitis
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL
- Try it with honey: Try mixing a teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with a little organic raw honey if you find the taste to be too strong.
- Use it in the kitchen: Add to hummus dips or salad dressings to enjoy the added flavor and nutritional benefits.
- For Weight Management: Take a teaspoon first thing in the morning in some water to kick start your metabolism
- Smooth & Clear Skin: You can mix it into a homemade face mask or an exfoliating scrub, or use it as a moisturizer on its own. Black seed oil will purify and moisturize your skin.
- Nourish Your Hair: Moisturize and protect your scalp, encourage hair growth, and prevent hair loss. Add a tablespoon to a natural shampoo or conditioner, or use it as a hair mask.
- Shake well before each use
- Therapeutic use: take 1-3 teaspoons daily
- You can also mix in water with a tsp of organic raw honey
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Black Cumin Seeds
Free UK Shipping.
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
For customers in the United States of America please visit this link to purchase Andreas Seed Oil’s internationally