Black Sesame Seed Oil (207ml) Cold Pressed
Black Sesame Oil has one of the richest antioxidant contents among plant oils and is particularly known for its rich nutty flavour. Black Sesame Oil is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and also anti-inflammatory.
In Ayurvedic therapy, sesame oil is renowned for its ability to strengthen and detoxify the body and ensure the proper functioning of all the vital organs. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, black sesame seeds can help tonify the blood , improve kidney and liver health, and have been hailed for years as a poweful anti-aging food.
Sesame seeds have many varieties like black, white, brown, tan, and red. However, the black sesame seeds hold high amounts of antioxidant and anti-aging benefits and are best suited for medicinal purposes.
They’re packed full of B vitamins, amino acids, and minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus. They’re also a rich source of calcium and zinc which are used to keep your bones strong, and high in vitamin E, an important antioxidant nutrient for skin. Great for people with osteoporosis, menopausal women losing bone density, calcium deficiency, or any bone related issues.
Black sesame seeds have powerful preventative properties due to sesame lignans known as sesamin and sesamol. These antioxidants provide defense against harmful free radicals.
ANCIENT ANTI-AGING FOOD
Sesame seeds can do wonders for preventative ageing – especially for hair. Its nutrients nourish the scalp and also boost melanin production, which is responsible for creating hair pigments
-goodbye grey hairs!
Black Sesame Seed Oil, Cold Pressed Benefits:
- Kidney Health
- Nourishes hair
- Helps balance hormones
- Supports the nervous system
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Full of powerful antioxidants
- Decreases symptoms of menopause
- Defends against harmful free radicals
- Can promote lactation in nursing mothers
- Anti-parasitic -removes intestinal worms
- Helps protect against DNA damage from radiation due to sesamol
- Keeps Bones Healthy – magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, copper, iron and zinc all play a role in maintaining bone density
- Shake Well
- Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Organic Black Sesame Seed Oil
- Pressed from only Certified Organic Black Sesame Seeds
Why do we sell our SIGNATURE Andreas Oils in MIRON Glass?
Biophotonic glass, also known as Miron or Violet glass, is a type of deeply coloured, almost opaque glass which is thought to be energised by light.<.p>
What’s the difference between Miron Violet Glass and other glasses?
Compared with the amber, blue, green, and clear glass, the Miron Violet glass provides superior protection to its contents. This high-quality packaging offers optimal protection from light degradation, hence preserving the freshness of the delicate contents which make up the Radiance Series.
Miron Violet Glass is 100% recyclable!
Learn more here:
For customers in the United States of America please visit this link to purchase Andreas Seed Oil’s internationally