When we think of smoothies we often think of the strawberry as banana’s tasty partner, but peanut butter, spinach and avocado make for a surprisingly tasty alternative. Get into the spirit of St. Paddy’s Day with this delicious green smoothie!
Banana-Spinach Green Smoothie
1 cup organic vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
1 full banana
1 cup spinach
1 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
½ an avocado
1 dropperful of Oceans Alive®
1 tsp 5 seed oil
1-2 cups water
Start off with one cup of water, adding more as needed. Blend until desired consistency is reached.
Some benefits of this smoothie:
- Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins K, E, C and A, manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, vitamins B1, B2 and B6, calcium, potassium and more. It improves blood glucose control in diabetics, lowers the risk of cancer, reduces blood pressure, improves bone health and decreases the risk of developing asthma.
- Panaseeda 5 Seed Oil Blend is a fusion of 5 seeds in one premium oil. With benefits like soothing inflammation, supporting muscle and skeletal development, as well as supporting red blood cell health you can’t go wrong with this supplement!
- Oceans Alive is full of minerals and nutrients, such as vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamins C and E as well as zinc, riboflavin, and many more of the minerals and vitamins your body needs to function at it’s best. Oceans Alive helps with your mental clarity, improving your digestion and energy levels as well as stabilizing your blood sugar and normalizing cholesterol.
- Organic Greek Yogurt is rich in vitamin B12, potassium as well as protein and probiotics. Keeps your digestive system in order, supports muscle building and tissue repair, and boosts energy levels.
- Bananas are a delicious fruit full of potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, vitamins B6 and C. They support heart health, lower blood pressure and even enhance your mood.
- Avocados are rich in vitamins C, E, K, B5 and B6, potassium and fiber. They lower blood pressure, assist in gut health, lower cholesterol and are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can improve the health of your eyes.
- Peanut Butter contains protein and potassium, which lower the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease. It also contains fiber for your bowel health, healthy fats, magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, vitamin E and antioxidants.
Did you get a chance to make our Quinoa Salad? Check it out here! We hope you have been enjoying our recipes as much as we have enjoyed creating them. Stay tuned for more from Activation Europe.